Friday, June 25, 2021

Corpse Bride Schedule & Sprint 03 Turn In

  

 Corpse Bride Schedule & Sprint 03 Turn In

Sprint 01 Tasks

Hands, done that turn in.

Sprint 02 Tasks

Bar top finished last sprint.

Sprint 03

Hanging Lamp Over Piano

The initial hanging lamp that I was given

It took me a long time to get the game res into a workable state. A lot of the original geo had major issues and had to be reworked, and the UVs has to be redone.

The textures within the game!

Bar - Shelving (Open Coffin)

The initial geo I was given

The geo that I adjusted to make sure that it had enough curvature.

With the textures!


Added some additional geo to the coffin bar piece and then textured it

Sprint 04

Emily's Boquette (Rose, Lily, Baby's Breath)

I will be creating a game res for this, UVing, and texturing this piece.

Round Picture Frame


The game res and UVs are already done for these so I will just be sculpting and texturing them


Barrel


The game res and UVs are already done for this so I will just be sculpting and texturing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment