Friday, May 28, 2021

Corpse Bride Schedule & Sprint 01 Turn In

 Corpse Bride Schedule & Sprint 01 Turn In

    First I will show you the schedule and explain it sprint by sprint. With Sprint 1 being the first one, I'll showcase what I worked on this sprint during that explanation.


First I wanted to show the entire asset list, with the images that we compiled of them as well. There is a much nicer Pureref that we use for all of our references that has several full sized images next to each asset's name. However; it was asked that we include them on this sheet so they are on there!


Highlighted are each of my tasks for the rest of the semester! I don't have many, but a few of them are Hero assets so that lines up with our expectations for time investments. 

Sprint 01 Tasks

Victor's Hands

This is what was in the engine for the hand as of last semester. I had created the initial sculpt and auto-retopoed it in ZBrush for Abby to rig so that we could replace the default UE4 mannequin hands that you use in VR with Victor's hands. For this Sprint, I agreed to finish the hands from a modeling and texturing stand point.


In the movie, Victor's hands have very little detail. They use simple lines to show the difference in the hand joints, and they don't include any finger nails. Of course, this looks entirely creepy outside of this movie, but I did my best below.


I made the fingers roughly the same length as Victor's in the movie while still ensuring that they would fit with the rig that the UE4 default hands had. These are the hands in engine in our Bar scene. They aren't set up as the replaced hands yet because they need to be re-rigged. However, the texture and new model is in engine ready for the rig when Abby completes it this upcoming Sprint.

The hands look very orange in this light, however they are in actuality very pale, much like Victor is in the movie!

Sprint 02 Tasks

Bar Top (Pentagon)


I will be sculpting and texturing this piece for Sprint 02. Just the top of the bar, the bottom is going to be the same as the floor. The game res and UVs are already done for this piece by Lori.

Hanging Lamp Over Piano

For this piece I will be sculpting and texturing it for Sprint 02. The game res and UVs were already done last semester by Yami



Sprint 03

Bar - Shelving (Open Coffin)


The game res and UVs are already done for this, so I will just be sculpting and texturing it.


Emily's Boquette (Rose, Lily, Baby's Breath)

I will be creating a game res for this, UVing, and texturing this piece.



Sprint 04

Round Picture Frame


The game res and UVs are already done for these so I will just be sculpting and texturing them


Barrel


The game res and UVs are already done for this so I will just be sculpting and texturing them.





No comments:

Post a Comment